Experience the history, feel the vibes of the city and be amazed by the future. Karlsruhe is only 300 years old old - a comparatively young city – but with a diverse past. The city was planned as a baroque city, back then an innovation at that time, but has kept that pioneering spirit.
Enjoy the rich cultural vibe, the relaxed charm and the cosmopolitan feel that Karlsruhe has to offer. Our tour guides will guide you through our architectual treasures, beautiful historical gardens and thriving restaurants, cafes and markets.
Experience the history, feel the vibes of the city and be amazed by the future. Karlsruhe is only 300 years old old - a comparatively young city – but with a diverse past.
• Dates: on request
• Language: english
• Duration: up to 2 hrs.
• Price per group: 125,00 € up to 25 person (depending on covid). 15,00 € surcharge on Sunday and bank holiday.
• Meeting point: Tourist-Information Karlsruhe, Kaiserstraße 72-74 (at market square) or by appointment in Karlsruhe Center.
• Cancellationfee: 25,00 € Cancellation till 72 hours before your event. 100% cancellation fee between 72 hours and 0 hours before your event.
• IMPORTANT: Your health is our top priority, so please urgently follow our hygiene instructions.
• Stay healthy. We look forward to you.
Vul de vertrekplaats in. Voor een nauwkeurige berekening van de afstand kunt u ook de straat en het huisnummer invullen.